Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 - 1 PC
Buy Windows 10 Enterprise 2021 LTSC!
Get Windows 10 Enterprise 2021 LTSC .The Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 release includes the cumulative enhancements provided in Windows 10 versions 1903, 1909, 2004, 21H1, and 21H2.
You will receive your code to redeem in your account within minutes by eMail. In order not to miss out the mail, please check the spam or junk mail folder too!
Note: only for Windows, not for MAC
Microsoft has released a new version of Windows for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 Long Term Servicing Channel targeted at enterprise customers. The new release builds on Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 and includes a feature set equivalent to Windows 10, version 21H2.
Unlike Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019, Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 includes the changes introduced in Windows 10, versions 1903, 1909, 2004, 21H1, and 21H2.
Another key difference between the two Enterprise editions is that Microsoft has shortened the support lifecycle. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 will only be serviced for 5 years, which is 5 years less than the Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 support lifecycle. The only exception is Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021, which will be supported for 10 years.
Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 will be supported until 2026, and Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 will end in January 2029.
Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 provides you better enhancements and longer time service. Buy it to get better experience.
- Improvements in the function of System Guard for SMM firmware protection
- The security application now includes protection history such as folder access locks or offline scan actions from Windows Defender.
- Bitlocker and Mobile Device Management in Azure Active Directory will benefit from better password protection thanks to the key rollover feature.
- New features available for the operating system firewall.
- A built-in Internet Protocol or IPsec security system has been integrated so that network communications are authenticated end-to-end.
- The firewall event logs.
- Extensive protection against ransomware, credential misuse and perennial storage attacks is available.
- Improved support for non-ASCII file paths is included.
- We will have an Application Guard extension for Google Chrome and Firefox.
- Support for dynamic navigation by Application Guard for Edge.
- Login without password for Microsoft accounts.
- Windows Hello for Business now supports Azure Hybrid Active Directory.
- Support was added for security based on virtualization to provide biometric authentication.
- Support for using multiple cameras to access the operating system.
- New notification icon when apps use the microphone.
How to activate:
- Please download and install correct edition of windows 10.
- Go to 'Control Panel-All Control Panel Items-System ' and click 'Activate Windows' or 'Change Product Key'.
- Click 'Activation' and enter the key you bought. Now your windows has been activated.