Windows 11 Professional + Office 2016 Professional Plus Keys Bundle
Buy Windows 11 Professional + Office 2016 Professional Plus Keys Bundle, ONE-TIME PURCHASE.
This product includes one Windows 11 Pro - 1 PC key and one Office 2016 Pro Plus - 1 PC lifetime license. The keys will be sent by email after purchase within minutes. Please check the spam or junk mail folder too.
This product is available for PC in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions, but not for MAC.
More information about download and installation you can find in the description below or in the delivery email.
Windows 11, the first major Windows release since 2015, builds upon its predecessor by revamping the user interface to follow Microsoft's new Fluent Design guidelines. The redesign, which focuses on ease of use and flexibility, comes alongside new productivity and social features and updates to security and accessibility, addressing some of the deficiencies of Windows 10.
Office 2016 Pro meets all the requirements that are placed on an extensive office software. Whether you create form letters, manage figures and tables, design presentations, create databases or want to organize your eMails - your professional or private projects can be done with the Office applications in no time.
If you buy Office 2016 Pro Plus key, you will get Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access and Skype for Business.
New Features of Windows 11 Professional:
- Snap groups remembers your layout
Snap the apps you need into a group and seamlessly return to it even when you open another app or dock and undock your monitor.
- Productive from the start
Improve your focus with a simpler, more intuitive experience and effortless navigation. Get things done with fewer steps using the refreshed Start, Taskbar, and Navigation Center.
- Smarter collaboration with Teams
Have effective online meetings by sharing files and muting/unmuting right from your taskbar. Intelligent noise cancelling and blur keep the background in the background. You can mute and unmute your mic directly from your taskbar without having to find and click on your meetings app. And instantly share any app or window directly from your taskbar in online meetings.
- Consistent for IT
App compatibility and cloud management make adoption easy. Built on the consistent and compatible Windows 10 foundation, Windows 11 can be managed with your familiar tools and processes.
- Powerhouse protection out-of-the-box
Modern threats require modern security with a strong alignment between hardware and software to help keep data safe and devices protected. Secure from the start, Windows 11 offers protection right out of the box with powerful, built-in hardware-based security. New Windows 11 devices come with build-in security including hardware isolation, encryption, and malware protection.And deploy, secure, and manage remote PCs through the cloud, in compliance with your company’s policies.
How to Activate Windows 11 Professional Key?
1. Download Windows 11 Pro from official website: Link Here
2. Install Win 11 Pro
3. Click on "Start"
4. Open "Settings"
5. Click on "System".
6. Find a message from the right section: “Windows isn’t activated”, and click the Activate now button.
7.Under the Change product key section and click "Change".
8. Type the activation code sent to you after purchase.
9. Click "Next", Windows will begin the activation task.
How to use:
Step 1: Official download link: Link here
Step 2: Please sign in with your Microsoft account. Create one if you don't have. Remember this account so that you can install or reinstall Office later, without a product key.
Step 3: Enter your Office product key, without hyphens.
Step 4: Finish the redemption process by following the prompts.
System Requirements of Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus:
- Computer and processor: 1 Ghz or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Hard disk: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Display: 1280 x 800 resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Operating system: Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
System requirements of Windows 11 Professional:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC).
- RAM: 4 gigabyte (GB).
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device. Note: extra space may be required to enable specific features, and download updates
- System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable.
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0.
- Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver.
- Display: High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel.
- Internet connection: Required for updates.