Office 2016 Home and Student Key - 1 PC
Buy Office 2016 Home and Student Key - 1 PC.
This product includes one Office 2016 Home and Student key for 1 PC. The key will be sent by email after purchase within minutes. Please check the spam or junk mail folder too.
Office 2016 Home and Student is available for Windows in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. Only for Windows not for Mac.
Download Link : Office 2016 Home and Student>>
More information about dowload and installation you can find in the description below or in the delivery email.
Office 2016 Home & Student key includes: Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016, and OneNote 2016.
1. If you buy Office 2016 Home and Student key,it is easy to operate --- Type what you want help with in the new Tell Me box on the ribbon and it will tell you how to do it.
2. New themes let you choose the Office experience that’s right for you as long as you buy Office 2016 Home and Student. Dark and Dark Gray themes provide high contrast that’s easier on the eyes, and the Colorful theme gives you a modern look that’s consistent across your devices.
3. Enhance your reading experience with Insights, powered by Bing, which shows you relevant information from the web when you’re reading an Office file.
4. Do more with Word docs: open a PDF and edit it, pop in an online video and watch it without leaving the doc, and use Read Mode for distraction-free viewing on any screen.
5. Excel templates do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your information. For greater insight, convert your info into a chart or table—in just two steps.
6. Create compelling presentations with the new alignment, color-matching, and other design tools in PowerPoint and easily share them on the web.
7. Draw, handwrite, type, click, or swipe your notes in OneNote. Your multi-media notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices.
How to use:
Step 1: Official download: link here
Step 2: Sign in with your MS account, Please create one if you don't have. Be sure to remember this account so that you can install or reinstall Office later, without a product key.
Step 3: Enter your Office product key, without hyphens.
Step 4: Follow the prompts to finish the redemption process.