Office 2016 Home and Student Key - 1 User
Office Home and Student 2016 can help you to achieve more with time-saving features, a new modern look, and built-in collaboration tools.
You will receive your code to redeem in your account within minutes by eMail. In order not to miss out the mail, please check the spam or junk mail folder too!
Buy Microsoft Office 2016 Home & Student for 1 User now!
1. Microsoft Office 2016 Home & Student Key is for 1 PC, ONLY for Windows, NOT for Mac
2. Please choose correct version.Refund is not possible after the keys have been redeemed. If you use a Mac, we recommend Office 2016 Home and Business for Mac.
Office 2016 Home & Student key includes: Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016, and OneNote 2016.
1. If you buy Office 2016 Home and Student key,it is easy to operate --- Type what you want help with in the new Tell Me box on the ribbon and it will tell you how to do it.
2. New themes let you choose the Office experience that’s right for you as long as you buy Office 2016 Home and Student. Dark and Dark Gray themes provide high contrast that’s easier on the eyes, and the Colorful theme gives you a modern look that’s consistent across your devices.
3. Enhance your reading experience with Insights, powered by Bing, which shows you relevant information from the web when you’re reading an Office file.
4. Do more with Word docs: open a PDF and edit it, pop in an online video and watch it without leaving the doc, and use Read Mode for distraction-free viewing on any screen.
5. Excel templates do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your information. For greater insight, convert your info into a chart or table—in just two steps.
6. Create compelling presentations with the new alignment, color-matching, and other design tools in PowerPoint and easily share them on the web.
7. Draw, handwrite, type, click, or swipe your notes in OneNote. Your multi-media notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices.
How to use:
Step 1: Official download: link here
Step 2: Sign in with your MS account, Please create one if you don't have. Be sure to remember this account so that you can install or reinstall Office later, without a product key.
Step 3: Enter your Office product key, without hyphens.
Step 4: Follow the prompts to finish the redemption process.